Relationship, Sex & Health Education (RSHE)
RSHE is compulsory in all primary schools in England and we teach this across the whole school, using a programme called Jigsaw.
Our RSHE teaching has a strong focus on emotional and mental health & wellbeing and integrates emotional literacy, social skills, mindfulness and spiritual development in a whole-school approach. The teaching also respects the diversity of families in our community.
Key documents outlining our RSHE provision, including parent guides, can be found below:
- 1 Introductory Overview on RSHE
- 2 Life Skills Policy
- 3 RSHE Curriculum a guide for parents
- 4 PSHE Curriculum a guide for parents
- 5 Curriculum Content Overview
- 6 How we teach LGBTQ relationships a parent guide